Student Admission, Registration,
To apply for admission to ICS, the following process must be completed:
1. Complete the Student Application Form and process that is available with the Registration office; finalize the application process with the school’s Registrar.
2. After completing the Application Form and submitting all required documents, the applicant together with the parent will be given an appointment to meet with the Principal and/or Vice Principal. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the admission requirements and the entrance examination process, and to learn about the applicant’s character, skills set and commitment to pursue the ICS learner profile.
3. When the applicant’s application is complete, the applicant will be scheduled to sit for the entrance examination in English, Math, Arabic and Sciences.
4. Parents will be informed of the results of these assessments and admission to the program in a second meeting with the Principal and/or Vice Principal.
5. Kindergarten and Grade 1 students are exempted from the proficiency tests, but an interview will be held by the KG or Grade 1-5 Coordinator to ensure that the child meets the minimum requirements of the school.
6. An admission or registration fee will be collected before the beginning of the academic year; provided it shall be deducted later from the approved school fees and such fees should not be more than 5% of the school fees. If a registered student did not attend the first 20 days of school, then the administration has the right to consider that student’s registration terminated.
7. The fee structure for each grade is revised frequently, following approval from the Abu Dhabi Education Council (ADEC). Fees are available on request from the School’s Accountants Department. Additional fees like the bus fees for students can be applicable.
8. If a student withdraws from the school during the year, a month’s notice must be given and all fees must be settled according to the rules prescribed by the Abu Dhabi Education Council.
9. The school administration decides the grade section class for the students; the parents are not entitled to intervene in this academic related decision.
10. The school will follow all ADEC guidelines related to payments as stated in chapter 7 of the parents/students handbook.
Our school is committed to encouraging the best from its students, staff, parents and community. We aim to nurture a passion for learning and a culture of achievementRead More
Our shared vision is of a school that enables each student to achieve their potential within a learning environment that is safe, positive, respectful, inclusive and welcoming...Read More