- Facilities at the school include two well-stocked libraries (senior and junior) equipped with computers for online research. There is an examination hall with a capacity for 80 students, seated according to the international examination standards.
- The school boasts three computer laboratories and a Technology room.
- An ECO Club room (focus of the school’s sustainability efforts).
- Student Life room (home to the Student Council and school Prefect body), Physics, Chemistry and Biology labs, in addition to a General Science lab for the lower grades.
- The gymnasium is built to international standards and is fully equipped for sports such as basketball, volleyball and badminton, in addition to an artificially-grassed outdoor soccer field on the school’s rooftop.
- 50-metre six-lane indoor swimming pool complete the sports facilities.
Students also enjoy access to a music room, an art room, a seated cafeteria offering hot and cold meals, and a medical clinic staffed by two full-time nurses and a bi-weekly doctor’s visit. Its position in the center of Abu Dhabi Island attracts students from all over the city.
- Extra-curricular activities offered at ICS from time-to-time include: art, drama, science club, basketball, soccer, volleyball, swimming, cooking, folk dancing, computer, internet, music, Quran recitation, needlework, board games, flower arrangement, handwriting, journalism, aerobics, French club, first aid course and karate / taekwondo.
Our school is committed to encouraging the best from its students, staff, parents and community. We aim to nurture a passion for learning and a culture of achievementRead More
Our shared vision is of a school that enables each student to achieve their potential within a learning environment that is safe, positive, respectful, inclusive and welcoming...Read More